Each year we are so touched by the generosity of our supporters to help build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter. With each year our organization grows thanks to your support, and Fiscal Year 2017 was by far the best. Thanks to your financial support, your time, and your voice we were able to serve more families than ever, creating a larger community impact.
Highlights from our Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report:
- We increased our revenue from $2,200,000 in FY 2016 to $3,800,000 in FY 2017. This allows us to grow our mission to build homes, communities, and hope for more local families.
- 80% of our funds directly supported our programs.
- We enjoyed financial support from over 1,558 groups and individuals. Financial supporters included: corporations, foundations, faith groups, schools, individual donors, and other non-profit partners.
- Over 31,294 hours were volunteered, the equivalent of having 15 full time staff members.
- 127 total organizations volunteered at the ReStore and on our construction sites.
- As of June 30, 2017, we had completed 45 affordable homes for local families and had 7 homes under construction.
- We have completed 23 Critical Home Repairs to keep families in their homes with safety and dignity.
- We dedicated our second net zero, LEED certified, affordable home to a Veteran family in November of 2017.
- We helped 47 veteran families through our Operation Playhouse program for a total of 114 playhouses built by the end of FY17.
- Through Recycling and sale of donated goods, the ReStore in Worcester has kept over 603 tons of material out of the landfill.
- The phenomenal success of our ReStore was demonstrated by revenue impact. In 2011 revenue was just $136,000 and in 2017 it has grown to an astounding $968,856.
Previous Annual Reports: