supports our mission to build homes, communities and hope for local families. No contact online sales are now taking place using our brand-new Worcester ReStore Online Store!
Welcome Back! We are delighted to re-open our ReStores in Ashland and Worcester. Following the state’s public health guidance and directives:
- The Worcester ReStore is open from Tuesday – Saturday, 10 AM to 5 PM. Donations to the Worcester Restore will be accepted Wednesday – Saturday at the donation drive-thru between 10 AM and 4 PM. Our staff will use the extra day to thoroughly sanitize the donations.
- The Ashland ReStore is open from Wednesday 10 AM to 6 PM, Thursday 10 AM to 7 PM, and Friday and Saturday 10 AM to 5 PM. Donations will be accepted at our Ashland ReStore during the days the store is open until 4:00 PM.
- Donation PICKUPS are temporarily suspended. Stay tuned to our website for an update on pickups.
For location information for both stores, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Your health & safety are our priority. We are working hard in every way to support our customers and associates.
Here are the proactive steps we are taking in both stores:
- The stores will limit the number of people in the building to 8 people per 1,000 sq. ft.
- All associates, customers, and volunteers must wear a face mask at all times.
- Markers have been placed on the floor by the registers and outside to help customers practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart.
- Register shields have been installed.
- Protocol and procedures are in place for cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched surfaces.
- Please make sure to bring help with you, as we are not able to provide assistance with loading in order to comply with the state's restrictions.
Though the shopping experience will be different, we are delighted to welcome our customers back! Please be patient as we continue to navigate these uncharted waters together and provide a safe and pleasant shopping experience for you.
Like many other small non-profits whose mission centers around helping those less fortunate in our communities, our ability to continue to build safe and affordable homes has been harshly impacted by the Coronavirus crisis. Our construction sites are still closed, and our fundraising events have been cancelled until it is safe to resume.
We desperately need you to support our Worcester and Ashland ReStores to help local families with affordable housing through the Coronavirus crisis and beyond. Every purchase supports our mission to build homes, communities and hope for local families and veterans.
Our Worcester Restore, located at 640 Lincoln Street, Suite 100. Open Tuesday - Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm. No contact online sales are now taking place using our brand-new Worcester ReStore Online Store.
The Ashland ReStore is located at 310 Pond Street (Route 126) | Ashland, MA 01721
Open Wednesday 10am - 6pm - Thursday 10am - 7pm & Friday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
Try our new online shopping service! In addition to in-store shopping, we now offer no-contact online sales on our brand-new Worcester ReStore Online Store!
Here's how it works:
- Step 1: Visit letsrestoreonline.org and scroll through the several posted items.
- Step 2: See an item you like, and made your decision to purchase? Click on the Blue Add to Cart button. You can click on the cart button located at the top of the page to review the items you are about to purchase.
- Step 3: Once you review your items click the green Check out - pay now button located at the top of the page. Be sure to save your e-receipt as you will need it for the no-contact pickup.
- Step 4: Our Worcester ReStore team will receive notification of your desired purchase. Your cart will be reviewed by our team to be sure all items are still available and will process your payment once verified. If another online shopper beats you to an item, then your payment will not be processed. If you have multiple items in your cart and another online shopper beat you to one of the items, our team will reach out to notify you and confirm that you still wish to purchase the other item(s). Be sure to bring your e-receipt with you to pick up your treasures.
- Step 5: Once you arrive at the Worcester ReStore, located at 640 Lincoln Street, Suite 100, please walk inside the store. Be sure to have your transaction number with you, show it to the cashier or any staff in the cash register area. We will safely move your item to a no-contact pickup area in the store using PPE & social distancing. In an effort to maintain social distancing and the integrity of contactless pickups, please be sure to bring help with you, as we are not able to provide assistance with loading.
- Step 6: Revisit our online store daily as items are always being added. Thank you for shopping at letsrestoreonline.org
Our ReStores urgently request that you do NOT leave any donations outside of our locations during this time. “Dumped” donations are illegal, dangerous, and expensive for Habitat and we request your support in avoiding this issue.
Donate your used items to help support our mission and keep our landfills clear.
Volunteer your time in the fun and fast paced environment of your local ReStore.