supports our mission to build homes, communities and hope for local families. No contact on-line sales are now taking place using our Worcester ReStore Facebook Page!
Welcome Back! Following the state’s public health guidance and directives, the Worcester ReStore has re-opened as of Tuesday, May 26th. We will be open for business from Tuesday – Saturday, 10 AM to 5 PM.
The reopening date for the Ashland ReStore will be determined soon.
Your health & safety are our priority. We are working hard in every way to support our customers and associates.
Here are the proactive steps we are taking:
- The store will limit the number of people in the building to 25% of store capacity.
- All associates and customers must wear a face mask at all times.
- Practicing social distancing. Markers have been placed on the floor by the registers and outside to help customers stay 6 feet away from each other.
- Register shields have been installed.
- Protocol and procedures are in place for cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched surfaces.
- Please make sure to bring help with you, as we are not able to provide assistance with loading in order to comply with the state's restrictions.
Though the shopping experience will be different, we are delighted to welcome our customers back! Please be patient as we continue to navigate these uncharted waters together and provide a safe and pleasant shopping experience for you.
Like many other small non-profits whose mission centers around helping those less fortunate in our communities, our ability to continue to build safe and affordable homes has been harshly impacted by the Coronavirus crisis. Our Ashland ReStore remains closed, and our fundraising events have been cancelled until it is safe to resume.
We desperately need you to support our Worcester ReStore to help local families with affordable housing through the Coronavirus and beyond. Every purchase supports our mission to build homes, communities and hope for local families and veterans.
Our ReStores urgently request that you do NOT leave any donations outside of our locations during this time. “Dumped” donations are illegal, dangerous, and expensive for Habitat and we request your support in avoiding this issue.
Donate your used items to help support our mission and keep our landfills clear.
Volunteer your time in the fun and fast paced environment of your local ReStore.