As of February 18, 2022, we will lift mask mandates for our staff and volunteers at the office, all build sites, Worcester ReStore and Ashland ReStore. While the mandate will be lifted, we continue to advise the use of masks when social distancing is not possible or when individuals are at increased risk. We respect and encourage the continued use of masks for anyone who feels more comfortable doing so.
This policy may change at a future date. Please stay tuned for updates. We will communicate these updates on our website, social media, and email. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding as we navigate the pandemic together.
Protect yourself and the ones you love. Click here to view information on the COVID vaccine to help you learn more. We are a proud community partner of Get Vaccinated Worcester. The information on Get Vaccinated Worcester may not be up to date due to the nature of the ongoing pandemic and changes that occur. This content is for informational purposes only. Please check with your medical professional before taking any action.
- Habitat for Humanity administrative staff are available to meet by appointment. The staff are accessible by phone at 508-799-9259 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer update: Volunteer opportunities are available at our ReStores and build sites for individuals who are interested in making a weekly or bi-weekly commitment to a volunteer experience. Participating in a virtual orientation is the first step to setting up a volunteer experience. The virtual orientation shares more information about the mission and vision of Habitat and ReStore, volunteer opportunities and expectations and safety. Participation in the virtual orientation is required. All volunteers must be 16 years of age or older. Please contact Molly Pietrantonio, Volunteer Program Manager, for more information or email email@example.com to schedule your virtual volunteer orientation!
- Construction is active at two sites currently, inviting up to 4 volunteers at each site. At one site, the work has been mostly indoors and space is limited, therefore 4 volunteers are onsite to allow for social distancing. At the other site, the work is mostly outdoors, and 4 volunteers are allowed. All volunteers are required to pre-register with the volunteer coordinator, walk-ons cannot be accepted.
- Both the Ashland and Worcester ReStores are open to the public for both donations and sales. Please visit the ReStore website for hours of operations and donation drop off days and times: www.letsrestore.org. We ask customers to continue maintaining social distancing while shopping and waiting to checkout. Our associates and volunteers are also following social distancing guidelines.
- Keeping in mind everyone’s safety, our staff and volunteers are not able to help carry items to cars at both ReStore locations. We ask that you have help available to transport the items should you need it. We continue to clean and disinfect high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces. While onsite, the use of PPE (e.g. masks, eye protection and gloves) is encouraged for those who wish to utilize them.