Peer to Peer Fundraising is a way to fundraise for various activities at Habitat including Build Days and Operation Playhouse. Does your team want to participate in a Build Day or take part in an Operation Playhouse event? Use our online peer-to-peer fundraising platform to ask your contacts to support you!
For our Build Days and Operation Playhouse events, Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester asks for a $2,500 commitment as an investment in the communities where we live and work. This fee also helps pay for materials, staff time, and to support our mission to build homes, community, and hope locally.
Many corporate sponsors directly contribute $2,500 for the Operation Playhouse event or their Build Day. But some groups do not have a source from which to raise the sponsorship fee, or their company is sponsoring and they want to do more. For this reason, we are introducing a new program that allows you to fundraise using our online platform to ask family, friends, and business associates to support you.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester to express interest and confirm available dates by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 508.799-9259 x 107.
- We will confirm your team activity, date, and location as well as provide information about the build, fundraising tips, and instructions for activating your individual online fundraising page.
- Set up your online fundraising page with a few easy steps, and motivate your team of 8-12 to activate theirs. We encourage each team member to raise $500.
- Share your page with family, friends, and business associates inviting them to support your work for local families and veterans in need of an affordable place to call home. Tell your story – why is this important to you?
- Participate in your build day knowing that you will make a lasting impact on the lives of local families, and have a memorable experience.
- You did it!