Sponsor a Home
Eight Reasons to Become a Home Build Sponsor:
1. Strengthen your community
2. Strong communities ties are better for business
3. A chance to give back
4. Increase corporate awareness
5. Improve employee morale
6. Enhance your corporate brand
7. Be a positive influence on the future
8. High visibility for your organization
The Corporate Sponsorship Program is available to businesses, organizations, foundations, faith communities, colleges/universities, and schools that contribute leadership gifts of $2500 or more to Habitat for Humanity-MetroWest/Greater Worcester during one fiscal year.
Partners participating in our Corporate Sponsor Program benefit in many ways, and we know that your organization will be enriched by the experience of supporting a hardworking, low-income family in the construction of a new home. With each level of sponsorship, there are various benefits:
For more information contact Lauren Grimanis, at 508-799-9259 ext. 117 or Lauren.Grimanis@habitatmwgw.org.