Sponsor a Home
Home Build Sponsors include corporations both large and small, professional and community organizations, foundations, faith-based communities, and individuals who contribute leadership gifts of $2,500 or more to Habitat for Humanity-MetroWest/ Greater Worcester during one fiscal year.
Eight Reasons to Become a Home Build Sponsor:
1. Strengthen your community
2. Strong communities ties are better for business
3. A chance to give back
4. Increase corporate awareness
5. Improve employee morale
6. Enhance your corporate brand
7. Be a positive influence on the future
8. High visibility for your organization
Your organization can partner with us by supporting special events such as groundbreakings or dedications, working alongside a partner family on a Group Build Day, or hosting an information session for your employees.
The benefits for each Home Build Sponsor level are as follows:
If you are interested in becoming a Home Build Sponsor, please contact our Director of Development, Deborah Huegel at (508) 799-9259 ext.118 or via email at Deborah.Huegel@habitatmwgw.org.