Greater Worcester Site Supervisor
Job Description: Greater Worcester Site Supervisor
Habitat for Humanity-Metro West/Greater Worcester (HFH-MWGW) is an independent affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International. We are a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian organization dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action.
Work with the construction manager in all aspects of Habitat for Humanity’s construction process. Position will include managing volunteers, overseeing residential construction sites (2-3), ensuring site is adequately stocked with materials and tools, coordinating sub-contractors, maintaining high construction quality and workplace safety. Jobs are spread out through Greater Worcester. This is 40 hour per week job, generally a Wednesday through Saturday schedule. You must be able to work Saturdays.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Commitment to Habitat for Humanity ideals and philosophy.
- Ability to work with people of all races, faiths and backgrounds.
- Minimum 10 years of frame to finish residential carpentry experience.
- Familiar with MA and local building regulations, will become knowledgeable in Habitat standards and construction programs.
- Ability to work well with volunteers. A good working relationship with volunteers and homeowner families is essential.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Flexible schedule.
- CSL or CSL eligible.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Site Supervisor” in the subject line.